Sell it in Skippack: Multi-vendor yard sale held in the heart of Skippack Village, 4059 Skippack Pike, across from Basta Pasta. Fee is $10 for a 10 by 10 spot for displaying and selling your items. Registration is day of show from 7 am to 8:30 am. The event goes from 9 am to 3 pm. For more info, please call 610-584-6004.
Rain Date: October 26, Sunday
Join the Wooden Duck for a celebration of the Harvest season with a fun filled day for the entire family.
10% OFF the entire store**
Dog Friendly Event!
Special Activities – 1pm to 4pm
- Doggie Halloween Costume Contest with prizes
- Wide selection of Harvest craft-brewed beers
- Delectable Pumpkin Martinis
- A variety of Harvest desserts from Euro Delights
Register to Win for the Following Drawings
- $100 Wooden Duck Gift Certificate
- Nomadic Traders Turquoise(Elan Cardigan)
- Byers’ Choice Witch 19″ Halloween Display Witch Signed by Joyce Byers
- Department 56 Magic of Christmas Gift Set
** – Some exclusions apply
Playcrafters of Skippack: Dark of the Moon, by Howard Richardson and William Berney
Opening night: October 31, Friday
Performances October 31st & November 1st, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th, and 15th at 8pm. Matinees on November 2nd and 9th at 3pm.
Final performance: November 15, Saturday
Set in the Appalachian Mountains and written in an Appalachian dialect, the play centers on the character of John, a witch boy who seeks to become human after falling in love with a human girl, Barbara Allen. A dramatization of the centuries old European folk song The Ballad of Barbara Allen. Playcrafters of Skippack barn theater is located on 2011 Store Road.