Picture framing, restoration, art, gifts. Est. 1993. Personal customer service. Experienced staff.
Picture framing makes a special gift. It says that you care to give the finest of gifts. Can’t decide on a frame for someone else? Gift certificates are available.
Why custom framing? You may need a specific size. You may have a family heirloom, or a piece of fine art that needs special care. You may want a fancy mat or an elegant frame. Whatever the reason, custom framing is the answer.
Schang-Hai Gallerie was established in 1993. Barb Schang, owner, started her framing career in 1984. Among her many achievements are: managing a do-it-yourself shop for 8 years and working with a conservator for 2 years. During that time, Ms. Schang worked on a Chagall, two Dali pieces and several abstracts, one of which resides in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Schang-Hai Gallerie can handle all phases of picture framing, including, shadow boxes, multiple object mounting, restoration, fancy matting and custom color liners for oil paintings.
As an artist, Barb has been a musician since her teens, designs beaded jewelry and hand painted picture frames. You can experience all of these at Schang-Hai Gallerie.
Looking for art?
A Gallery of Fine Local Art
Schang Hai Gallerie has a large selection of art to choose from, both framed and unframed for your viewing pleasure…
oil paintings • watercolors • pencil sketches • etchings • lino blockprints • limited edition • prints • signed prints • mono prints • serigraphs • open edition prints • posters • photography
With subjects including…
landscapes • seascapes • cityscapes • still life • figurative • portraits • florals • wildlife • abstract • pets • celebrities
Specializing in framing and art restoration in Montgomery County, PA including Creamery, Skippack, Collegeville, Lederach, Schwenskville and Harleysville
February – March 2017
Skippack Business Owners Association and Schang-Bruno Artists Collective present the Skippack Art Hunt 2017 #SkippackArtHunt
Hunt for local artist’s artwork in the shops of Skippack Village. Record your findings, share on social media, and enter to win prizes!
Download this brochure to track artworks and record clues from the gallery tags as you visit each merchant.
- The Copper Partridge
- The Wooden Duck
- Southwest Trading
- Key Bank
- Le Butler’s Pantry
- Cedars Antiques
- BNB Bikes
- Floral and Hardy
- Accent on the Rocks
- The Grand Fromage
- Skippack Wine Cellar
- Skippack Stylekrafters
- Black Sheep Pottery
- Merle Norman Cosmetics
1. ‘Flight’ by Frank Bruno
2. ‘Supender’ by Frank Bruno
3. ‘Lovely Cousins’ by Lucretia Coleman
4. ‘Purple Elephant’ by Lucretia Coleman
5. ‘Layla’s Bass’ by Sharon Gross
6. ‘Autumn Fog’ by Sharon Gross
7. ‘Rose Window’ by Sharon Gross
8. ‘Fluid Harmony’ by Susan Klinger
9. ‘Country Creek Crooner’ by Susan Klinger
10. ‘Surf’ by Susan Klinger
11. ‘Afloat’ by Donna Miller
12. ‘Dancing Lily’ by Donna Miller
13. ‘Pink Water Lily’ by Donna Miller
14. ‘Backyard Sunset’ by JoAnn Moy
15. ‘Sunlight on Perkiomen Trail’ by JoAnn Moy
16. ‘Unknown Lake Number 1’ by JoAnn Moy
17. ‘Juggling Different Worlds’ by Chelsea Allen
18. ‘Swirls & Whirls of Wishes’ by Chelsea Allen
19. ‘Cascading Mandalas’ by Chelsea Allen
20. ‘Woman in Seaweed’ by Barbara Schang
21. ‘Woman with Heart’ by Barbara Schang
22. ‘Skull’ by Barbara Schang
23. ‘Hibiscus’ by Kathleen Turnure
24. ‘LaVillita, San Antonio’ by Kathleen Turnure
25. ‘Splash’ by Kathleen Turnure
26. ‘Native Rhododendruns’ by Terri Farina
27. ‘Philadelphia Skyline’ by Terri Farina
28. ‘Yellow Tulips’ by Terri Farina
29. ‘Angel Heart’ by Lee Muslin