Dr. Michael Krantz offers care for all members of the community, from birth to seniors. He will work to maintain your health naturally to help your body resist disease, rather than simply treating the symptoms of disease. He can help you:
- Recover from pain and injury following a auto accident
- Heal from a sports injury
- Recover injury on the job (workers comp)
- Overcome neck, knee, or back pain
- Manage arthritis
- Obtain relief from tension and migraine headaches.
Dr. Mike also offers help and tools for losing weight and improving overall fitness.
Dr. Mike devotes many hours of volunteer work to our community. He is the president of the Skippack Lions Club and organizes and oversees the annual Skippack Fun Run, our town’s largest sporting event. When considering chiropractic care for yourself or your family, check out a chiropractic health professional who lives, works, and volunteers in Skippack.
Call Dr. Mike today for your appointment. Ask about digital spinal screenings.
Dr. Michael Krantz
- Graduated Sherman Chiropractic College in 1994.
- Founded Krantz Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center in 2000.
- Interviewed by Fox TV for Kid Safety.
- President of Skippack Lions Club in 2009, 2010, and 2013
- Organizes and runs the Skippack Lions 1 Mile & 5K Fun Run each year since 2004
- On board of PA Chiropractic Association in Montgomery County.