Mark your calendar for First Fridays 2017: May 5, June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, October 6, and November 3. Live entertainment starts around 6 pm and continues until 9 pm. This monthly event features:
- Live music
- Art exhibits
- The beautiful restaurants, galleries, and shops of Skippack Village
- Ample, free parking
Live Music and Art
First Fridays in Skippack offers an opportunity for people to get away from their routine and enjoy entertainment, the village, and a chance to spend time together. There are live musical performances and exhibits by local artists, which take place in porches, patios, and restaurants throughout the village. While you are in the village, consider taking in a performance at our outstanding community theater, Playcrafters of Skippack.
The Skippack Factor
It’s true that some other nearby towns offer First Fridays as well. Skippack First Fridays are unique because they include the pleasures that our village offers year round:
- eclectic, boutique shopping with all locally-owned businesses
- delectable dining with both informal and upscale options
- a variety of personal and professional services including salons and spas, computer repair, custom framing, and more
All First Friday activity takes place in the beautiful setting of Skippack Village, with its elagantly restored buildings, many dating back to the nineteenth century; open spaces; and emphasis on local ownership and individual identity. You do not want to miss First Friday in this extraordinary community.
Skippack Village offers visitors the best of many worlds — Victorian charm; a great European gourmet bakery called Euro Delights; a great pizza place; small town friendliness; quality theater; a vital local music scene; and much more. Join us and celebrate the remarkable diversity of dining, culture, entertainment, and art that thrives in Skippack Village.
Contact Info and More
- Live entertainment begins at 6 pm
- If you want to visit to your favorite Skippack shop as part of your First Friday experience, be aware that individual business hours vary. We recommend calling or going online to check their hours before your arrive.
- For general information about First Friday, call Art at the Wooden Duck Shop at 610-584-0124 or Butch at the Southwest Trading Post at 610-584-2774.
Check out these pics and videos from First Fridays past.